Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Somersworth. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Somersworth. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Somersworth & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Somersworth need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Somersworth?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Somersworth. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Somersworth Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Somersworth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Somersworth? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Somersworth
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Somersworth and the surrounding area: