Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Hampshire. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Hampshire. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Manchester, Nashua & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Hampshire should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Hampshire. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Hampshire, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of New Hampshire:
Manchester • Nashua • Concord • Derry • Dover • Rochester • East Merrimack • Londonderry • Hudson • Keene • Portsmouth • Laconia • Hampton • Milford • Exeter • Durham • Hooksett • Lebanon • Claremont • Somersworth • Hanover • Raymond • Conway • Berlin