Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rochester. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rochester. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Rochester & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Rochester homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rochester?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rochester. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rochester Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rochester, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rochester? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rochester
NH Tree Trimming serves Rochester and the surrounding area: