Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Portsmouth. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Portsmouth. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Portsmouth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Portsmouth homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Portsmouth?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Portsmouth. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Portsmouth Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portsmouth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portsmouth? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portsmouth
NH Tree Trimming serves Portsmouth and the surrounding area: