Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Newport & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newport need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newport. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Newport and communities nearby: