Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newmarket. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newmarket. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Newmarket & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newmarket homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newmarket?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newmarket. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newmarket Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newmarket, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newmarket? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newmarket
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Newmarket and the surrounding area: