Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Londonderry. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Londonderry. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Londonderry & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Londonderry homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Londonderry?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Londonderry. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Londonderry Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Londonderry, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Londonderry? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Londonderry
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Londonderry and neighboring communities: