Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Lebanon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lebanon should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lebanon. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
NH Tree Trimming serves Lebanon and the surrounding area: