Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Exeter. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Exeter. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Exeter & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Exeter homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Exeter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Exeter. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Exeter Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Exeter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Exeter? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Exeter
NH Tree Trimming serves Exeter and the surrounding area: