Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Epping. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Epping. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Epping & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Epping need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Epping?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Epping. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Epping Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Epping, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Epping? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Epping
NH Tree Trimming serves Epping and communities nearby: