Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Durham. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Durham. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Durham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Durham should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Durham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Durham. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Durham Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Durham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Durham? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Durham
NH Tree Trimming serves Durham and neighboring communities: