Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dover. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Dover & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dover need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dover. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dover Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover? NH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Dover and the surrounding area: