Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Claremont. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Claremont. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Hampshire – including Claremont & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Claremont homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Claremont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Claremont. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Claremont Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Claremont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Claremont? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Hampshire homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Claremont
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Claremont and the surrounding area: