Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Antrim. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antrim. That’s where we come in! NH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Hampshire – including Antrim & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Antrim homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Antrim?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Antrim. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Antrim Tree Pruning Process
NH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antrim, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antrim? NH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Hampshire homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antrim
NH Tree Trimming proudly serves Antrim and neighboring communities: